Saturday, July 28, 2012

Adios Amigos!

Well this is it. Less than 16 hours left here in Europe, at the end of my wild and truly fucking awesome adventure. I owe a lot of thanks to everyone whom I've met here and took me in while I zig-zagged across the country. Without everyones shared passion for motorcycles, and the trust that I wasn't a psychopath, this could not have been as great as it was. Thank you again, you will see me another time for sure, and you are all welcome in California!


13000 kilometers, approx (only kept track on the highways)
3 flat tires
1 ignition system (my fault)
Crossed 30 borders
1 rear tire (both will be replaced as soon as I get the bike back)
3 taillight bulbs
4 motor oil changes
5 tranny oil changes
Over 130 gas stops
7 kebab sandwiches (not sure why I remember this)
Pulled over once
0 tickets
Asked to show papers and passport twice
Saw Matt from Dice 3 times in 3 different countries
3 bottles of Ricard
Welded sissybar 3 times
3 pairs of intake bands
Rewired taillight twice
Rode with a brake light, none
Dropped the bike once
1 primary belt
1 chain
2 broken zippers (on my colors and cold weather jacket)
1 shattered GoPro camera on the autobahn (mother fucker)
I think this list could go on and on, but you get the point. It was a great trip! See you all next time...

Thanks to Giuseppe and Simone from Lowride for the picture